How to Register
The IOA Run the City 5K is an event designed for teams and individuals. Create your team and invite anyone to join! Your organization can also choose to cover registration costs. If your organization is already registered simply find your team and join!
Don't have a team? It's okay, you can still participate! Simply join the American Diabetes Association team (The Cause Squad) by clicking here.
|Date From||Date To||Price|
|Now||Sunday, April 30th||$30|
|Monday, May 1st||Wednesday, May 31st||$35|
|Thusday, June 1st||Tuesday, June 13th||$40|
|Price is per person|
- Contribution to American Diabetes Association (Beneficiary)
- Participant Shirt
- 5K Bib
- One (1) Complimentary Beer (Age 21 & Over)
- Refreshments & Snacks (On-Course & Post-5K)
- Music & Entertainment
- Team Building & Networking
- Team Photo Opportunities
- Registration fees are non-refundable; including event cancellation, delay or change.
- Participants must be at least (8) years of age to participate.
- Participants MUST wear their assigned bib.
- Prohibited Items:
- Personal tents, tables and chairs (These items can be reserved through the Captain’s Hub)
- Outside alcohol (All alcohol MUST be received and consumed within the park)
- Bicycles, Skateboards, Rollerblades
- Cooking Equipment
- Glass Bottles
- Obscene Banners / Signs